Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tomodachi Life QR Codes

Here are some mii QR codes for famous cartoon/anime characters I made! In case anybody is interested.





From the series, Powerpuff Girls.





Characters from the anime series, Hetalia.


Super gorgeous prosecutor from the Ace Attorney video game series.


Assassin from the series, Hitman.





Characters from Alice in Wonderland.


Creepy mask salesman from the Legend of Zelda series.





From the fairytale, Little Red Riding Hood.  Possibly inspired by the comic/video game series, Fables.



My own quirky character I made up on a whim one day. I named him after the breakfast I had that morning. I realized I unconsciously made his last name similar to that of a mii from a particular Mushbury Island, owned by a particular Yogscast member. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment